Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
Why Sell On Global Shop Center
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalog. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Global Shop Center Adviser will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- After you register and listed your product catalog and promoted your product catalog on your social media website now it`s time to sell your items and receive orders.
- Our Global Shop Center Advisers will help you at every step and fully assist you in selling your products.
Package and ship with ease
- You register and listed your product catalog promoted your listing to your social media website and receive your first order, do good by your customer ship your sold items out fast.
- Our Global Shop Center Advisers will help you at every step of the way we can recommend the best shipping companies to work with.
Get payments and grow your business
- You register and listed your product catalog promoted your listing to your social media websites and receive orders, got payments now list more products and grow.
- Our Global Shop Center Advisers will assist you in advertising, to help you grow your business and sell more.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, Transparent, and Secure
It doesn’t cost much to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay a 10% fee after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller share about their success on G.S.C.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on G.S.C.
How do fees work on Global Shop Center ?
Joining and starting a shop on Global Shop Center is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.35 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 10% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.35 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to sell my items?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Global Shop Center. Register for an Global Shop Center account set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, set a payment method (and how you want to be paid), Vendors can add products to the Global Shop Center website by going to the top of any page click on Links go down to Add Products. On cell phone go to the bottom of the FAQs & Shipping page, Tap submit your products.
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Global Shop Center will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Global Shop Center?
We provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods and both handmade and non-handmade crafting items, and those items you know longer need.